Saturday, April 26, 2008

April in Paris

It seems to be a popular time to be a tourist in Paris, French or foreign. We had lots of company wherever we went. The weather was great, the sights were spectacular, and the trees and flowers are blooming. This last is a mixed blessing, as we seem to be taking turns being stricken with allergy attacks. We've covered Sneezy, Dopey, and sometimes Grumpy. Today we got out of town and went to Reims to tour the historic cathedral. Riding the train through the countryside made me long to be out of the big cities. Hopefully we can slow down now that we are soon to resume river cruising. We are ready to be taken care of again. Au revoir, Linda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda... I've got insomnia and started looking at blogs. I found yours and am enjoying it. April in Paris brings back lovely memories. Are you having any of the amazing pastries?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.