Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm Still Here

I haven't posted for a while because I've been busy! Our daughter Jill and our grandchildren, Isaac and Irene, arrived in Seattle last Friday, May 30. Since then we have been to Oregon to visit my mother, their grandmother/great grandmother, and to Rockaway Beach on the Oregon coast for four days. We got back to Seattle Thursday evening, but Friday Tom and I had to turn around and return to Oregon for my aunt's funeral. Today we have been at home. This afternoon we had a tea party. Hats were required. Grandpa's hat is quite appropriate for the weather we've been having. I am longing for some warm, dry weather. But we're having fun anyway.

3 comments:

  1. glad to see you back, just about gave up on you after checking for new posts. glad you've had fun with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What handsome kids...they take after their parents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the hats, especially Tom's ----. Would've loved to been there.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.