Monday, July 28, 2008

Let The Fun Begin

Tomorrow our family arrives from Colorado. There will be hugs and greetings and cooking and eating and playing and laughing and packing up and then after dinner we'll head to the cabin on Whidbey Island for two nights, three days. We'll be back in town Thursday evening so that we can get to the hydroplane time trials and air show over Lake Washington on Friday. I will hope to check in with you cyber friends then, before we get too busy again. Hopefully there will be pictures of beach fun and horse clam digging. The weather man is talking rain showers, which would be very bad timing! But here in the northwest we're used to playing in the rain. See you later.

7 comments:

  1. enjoy the coolness, it's too hot here to be outside. i looked longingly at my patio and picnic furniture but they will have to wait till fall. we may head your direction in august just to see some rain and feel some coolness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun you will have on whidbey. It usually is nice there. My Mother lives in Langley and loves it there.
    Enjoy the time with your family . MB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy the time with your family! The air show sounds fun! Beautiful house! And if you like shells then you would love Sanibel Island off the coast of florida..it has 100 times more shells than what is in my photo!

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lot of fun with your family!!! I sure am. :-) The time is so very precious, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just took another look at your header. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time..Looks like a beautiful place..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray! I'm so excited for you! I LOVE FAMILY TIME. This sounds like you have one heck of great calendar of activities planned. Enjoy! We'll be waiting for pictures and for you to share some of the good times with us.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.