Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday Morning

It's Saturday morning. Today is the day. Our garden will be open from 10:00 to 4:00 for Northwest Perennial Alliance members and friends that might stop by. After three days of primping, we're ready. I have no idea if anyone will come. It's cloudy this morning, but it's not raining, and we are promised sun this afternoon. Actually I would be happy if no one came between the hours of 11:30 and 1:30, because today is also the day of the next USA World Cup match. Yes, we'll be decked out in red, white and blue again as we cheer on our lads. This time there can be no tie. This time it's do or die. ABC, 11:30 PDT, on your TV machine. USA!

8 comments:

  1. Wow. Wish I could visit your garden today (but not between 11:30 and 1:30, of course!) It looks really beautiful and puts mine to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would SO love to visit your garden today. Wish I weren't so many states away. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well take some photos to share. you have a lovely garden in all seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go team USA! I'm watching.
    Your garden is beautiful. If I was local, I'd stop by. TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden always looks lovely, Linda!

    Last I heard, USA was losing 1-0. Too bad! Hope we recover and win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited for you! Can't wait to hear how many visitors you had.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So far we have had 10 visitors, eight of them couples, more men that we've ever had!
    The soccer match is tied 1-1 at end of full time. Now we go into a 30 minute overtime. It's nerve wracking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am also following the match and HOPE we win!!! And I would be at your garden if I were there, Linda! It's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.