Thursday, July 14, 2011

On the Road Again

This evening we are in Woodburn, Oregon, where we are staying at a Best Western while visiting my Mom in Molalla.

We had a good drive down I-5 this morning, had a picnic lunch at Champoeg State Park on the Willamette River, and then good visits with Mom this afternoon and evening.

Tomorrow morning (Friday) we are going on a photo hike in Silver Creek State Park, before visiting with Mom again in the afternoon.


You'll just have to wait for the photos, though.  We return home late tomorrow night, and we have a busy weekend ahead of us.


I'll catch you when I can.
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh yae! I did love that Best Western. I'll be waiting for those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun, you guys are always going somewhere to enjoy the gorgeous scenery up there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to your photos, as always. Have a great trip visiting the park as well as your mom...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Oregon about as much as I love Seattle. Gregg has been on a business trip in Seattle for a few days, but will be home tomorrow afternoon. Happy traveling and look forward to your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back in the blogging world but did enjoy the break. I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful pictures again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm patient about the photos because I know how great they're going to be!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.