Tuesday, March 6, 2012

We're Not Gonna' Take It

This may be a blast from the past for some of you, and maybe if you didn't have teenagers at the right time, you missed it all together, but this rock song has kind of been my anthem when I've had enough.


And Mr. Limbaugh, Mr. O'Reilly, Mr. Santorum, Mr. Gingrich, and all of your ilk, all of you self righteous men who think you can drag women  back in time, when you can tell us what to do with our bodies, listen up!  I've had enough!


We're not gonna' take it!


So ladies, let 'em know.  And just to get you stirred up, hit the play button, turn your speakers up, get out of your chair, dance and shout the chorus!




Women united!

6 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your political side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you all the way, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very inspirational Linda - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only we could convince all of the ladies to vote for their welfare of their sisters, mothers, daughters and friends we'd have it made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this latest blast is going to be too much for people..it really was awful..love this song..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you all the way, Linda!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.