Saturday, June 2, 2012

Clan Gathering

We are in Chelmsford, Mass today for my niece Janelle's wedding.  She is the cutie on the right.


Last night we all gathered at my brother Don and sister-in-law Sheree's home for dinner and visiting.  It was a lively evening.  Sheree is in the middle with their son Brett.  Don is the tall guy on the left, with their daughter Laura.  My sisters Ilene and Laurie are the other two women in the group, along with Tom and Laurie's husband Arnie.


It's cold and raining hard here this morning, disappointing for the wedding day, but a message to me that it is a good day to slow down, get some laundry done, and take it easy.  That is after we meet up with the siblings for breakfast.


We're off, with rain jackets!

7 comments:

  1. That picture has the look of an old family portrait, with the color of the walls and no flash. I really like it! Time to take it easy after all the activities of the last few days. I hope it clears up a bit for the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fine family portrait! The wedding will be fine as long as family and friends are there to help share in the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you're getting what we had last night -- it was formidable, and hopefully will clear soon.

    Have a great time with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, too bad about the rain. Hope the bride doesn't get wet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great looking group! Too bad you are in the middle of all that bad weather though. Best wishes to the bride and groom, from Oregon.

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It rained on the morning of my wedding and our marriage has been wonderful. I love seeing that plaque on the shelf that says Family. Lovely! How terrific to be together!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.