Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Victory!

I am very pleased with the results of the presidential election.  

As I write this, several states are still in dispute; not called yet, but with president Obama ahead.  It looks like we will avoid the law suits and challenges of previous years.  We can be ready to move forward.

Unfortunately the Obama haters have been hard at work, spewing their venom. I swear if they can't find any real dirt, they just make it up.  

How does this bode for the next four years?  Will there still be a stalemate in Congress?  Will we as a nation be able to make any progress?

I have confidence in Barack Obama.  I trust him.  I believe he has the welfare of the American people in mind as he makes his decisions.  

He's going to need our help.

12 comments:

  1. We are all in this together, regardless of who we voted for. Let us be kind to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just feeling so good right now. I haven't heard the venom yet and I'm not looking forward to it. I had one "friend" ream Liberals and Democrats out on my Facebook page. I told him I had to delete him because his words were nasty and offensive. He did apologize. This was a friend and I've lost respect for him. I'm hoping our country can somehow get together past the red and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to President Obama for his win Linda - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its Wednesday lunchtime where I am, and I heard President Obama's speech while cutting the veggies for lunch. There is so much interest across the world . Congratulations to you on a great election! Its very educative to hear both Romneys speech conceding defeat, and then Obama's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ken and I are so pleased with the election outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very happy for the country. Let the healing begin and progress to remain going forward.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very happy for Obama. I do hope that the Congress will see the will of the voters here and be more cooperative this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very happy this morning to see that most of what I voted for has come true, that so many others agree with me makes me feel like I'm on the right side of history! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is indeed a very HAPPY, HAPPY Day!! The way ahead won't be easy, but I feel the same as you about Obama and I do have confidence in him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad I voted for Obama before we left on our trip. Great news!

    ReplyDelete
  11. President Obama winning is the best thing that has happened round here in 2 weeks
    Congress needs to grow up

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.