Friday, July 21, 2017

Mukilteo Garden and Quilt Tour: Part 3

Oh my! This garden was unbelievable! And from below the house to around each side of the house and up on the hill at the front of the house, it just went on forever.

We entered at the bottom of the garden, through the gate from the Larson garden.

We were immediately plunged into a riot of color and form filled parterres. 



















 Up onto the deck. 







 Up at the top of the garden, at the front of the house. 








Back down and around the house to the other side. 


 Vegetables too, of course. 










Yes, there's more. Watch for Part 4.

9 comments:

  1. Lots of Color in this lively garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful garden, and some of those quilts are incredible, too. I wish I could see them up close. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, when do those people rest? The hours needed to maintain such a magnificent layout plus all the lovely quilts. I loved the one between the two trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right! This garden is unbelievable! How in the world does anyone ever accomplish all this? I don't understand how you and Tom keep such a beautiful yard. Those are some of the most beautiful quilts I've ever seen. I especially like the one where you took a close-up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that first quilt was a show stopper! LOVE the vibrant colors and patterns.

    The homeowners have a wonderful sense of color - like a master quilter who picks just the right color and hue that go together for the most pleasing palate. They play with dark and light.

    Fantastic pictures and tour! Look forward to seeing more, mahalo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. More great quilts and this garden is awesome. Looks familiar. Was this an NPA open garden last year or the year before? I remember liking it then and it looks like they've made some fabulous changes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my goodness, I want to go there! I can't imagine the work involved in making such a spectacular place like that happen! And those quilts, oh, my! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous patterns and colors on those quilts...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.