Thursday, November 27, 2008

Fat Newspaper Day

We'll be heading south down the freeway soon to my sister's house. Normally about a two hour drive, it may take longer today. We'll have lots of company on the road heading over the river and through the woods. I just skimmed through the ads in the very fat newspaper. With all the "deals" and all the merchandise, I couldn't find any compelling reason to go shopping tomorrow. I know there are lots of people who love Black Friday. Not me. How about you? Are you a competitive shopper?

5 comments:

  1. Nope, hate to shop! Love to give gifts, but hate to shop for them. And the masses of shoppers on Black Friday are in no way appealing, give me the shakes!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i avoid shopping when everyone is like tomorrow...that's not fun. rather go shopping when i need a lift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went shopping on Black Friday once, and that was enough for me. I have gotten most of the "big" gifts for family. I'll wait until next week to do any more real shopping unless I do it right here online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I despise crowds and I have only shopped once on black Friday. First and last time.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.