We have been watching a lot of Soccer, of course. The World Cup came back to Seattle today on a sunny, blue sky, kinda' hot summer day. Bosnia-Herzegovinian played Qatar at noon. Isaac scored tickets and took his mom.
They were in the city early and did the march to the match. They had a little company.
The stadium was full of fans for both teams and locals happy to score World Cup tickets at a lowered price.
Isaac's girl friend's parents immigrated from Bosnia, so we had a favorite to root for. We were happy that Bosnia won. I was so happy that they got to go. If Jill had a bucket list, attending a World Cup Match would be on it, so, CHECK!
Tom and I watched at home.
It has been hot again so we do some work outside in the morning and then enjoy down time on the patio.
The first Brugmansia bloom!
And I try to follow my mantra: live, laugh, love, eat chocolate.
The news isn't always good, but I do try to laugh, and I certainty succeed at eating chocolate!





Linda, wonderful, of course your garden is the most beautiful, I see you also have succulents, I adore them :))
ReplyDeleteMorning greetings and a hug, Andreja!
What a lovely trip for mom and kid to the soccer game. Kansas City has 2 hour entry jams because FIFA will only permit two gates into the stadium to be open when it usually has 8 gates open. We have 237 busses around the metro to get to the stadium and a longer wait to get into it. Sigh. Your gardens are beautiful; I love the mixture. Linda in Kansas
ReplyDeleteI especially liked the Mother/Son pictures.
ReplyDeleteSo many people!~ I am glad they got to go to the game, looks like they enjoyed the outing! Your flowers are looking good.
ReplyDeleteThe World Cup happening in the US will make soccer a more respected sport here, hopefully. To me, it is the most beautiful game with no time outs, requiring finesse, endurance, and teamwork. Sponsors don't like it because they can't put in commercials. Congrats to Jill for going to a World Cup game - and treated to it by her son!
ReplyDelete