Saturday, July 25, 2026

Quilts in the Garden

 Last Saturday, as part of my birthday weekend, Tom and I attended the Mukilteo Garden and Quilt Tour. 

Each of six gardens displayed numerous quilts in a joint event between the Mukilteo Way Garden Club and the Mukilteo Lighthouse Quilters. It was a beautiful tour, one we discovered two years ago. They hold it every two years, because, after all, they have to have time to make new quilts. 

I had to work hard to navigate the gardens and take photos since all of the gardens were on hillsides with steep grades and  steps with and without hand rails. There were great views though. 

I took a lot of photos, mostly of the quilts, not the gardens. I tried to pair down my photos, but again this is a big photo dump. I hope you enjoy it. 





Detail of above quilt
























No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.