Monday, October 5, 2026

Monday Monday.

 

A burst of color on my short walk at the park Sunday.

I'm still experiencing ill effects of this bug I have so I didn't quite walk a mile, but I did get outside in the sunshine for a bit between our birthday breakfast and the Seahawks game on TV.

Tom and Jan have completed another trip around the sun and at 85 are still doing fine.  

Today is laundry and house work day. I'm managing the laundry. Tom is doing the bathrooms and vacuuming. There might be a little time outside once the fog burns off. I might pick a few flowers. We will grill our dinner, at least one more time. We have been having some beautiful afternoons.

The dryer just buzzed. Time to get up and get going again.

5 comments:

  1. We have to keep moving or we lose it in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Tom and Jan. They're so fortunate to be so well at 85. I hope you can shake the bug that is hanging on and slowing you down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Birthday to Tom and Jan.
    hope you feel better soon! I am also doing my laundry and did the vacuuming with difficulties !
    I love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Birthday to Tom and Jan!
    Wishing you a speedy recovery from the bug. We, too, are having lovely afternoons and have only had one night of frost..very late for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Tom and Jan!! We are having nice weather here too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.