October is the month when we winterize the garden. The plants are still pretty much going strong, but we start by collecting yard art and furniture.
Tuesday we rounded up and washed all of the glass flowers.
While I used to do the collecting from all over the garden, now Tom does it. I wash, rinse, and lay them out in the sun to dry.Some of the glass flowers are very clean but most have collected debris and dust and dirt.
We still have roses blooming and are no where near frost yet.
Later in the day Tom carried the glass flowers to the garage where they await on the work bench to be put in the attic. That's next, as soon as I get this posted.
I'm still not over whatever it is I have. I have an audiology appointment tomorrow and then a hearing aid update. I hope the sinus pressure will be a little better or my results will be skewed.
Fog in the morning, sun in the afternoon, some rain maybe by this weekend. It's still very dry.
October rolls along.
Your glass flowers are beautiful all clean and shiny! I recycled a bunch of mine this year...I still have a few left in the work shop but they never made it out.
ReplyDelete