Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holidaze

It's that time of the year again when I have to get busy. I have started making lists: wish lists for my kids, gift idea lists, lists of baking for Thanksgiving and then Christmas, sewing projects for Christmas, and to-do lists to get it all done. Holiday lunches, dinners and gatherings are being scheduled. I'm working on a dress for Granddaughter Irene this week, and then I'll be baking pies and cupcakes for Thanksgiving. We'll be going south about 100 miles to my sister's for our family gathering. By Friday it will be time to clean and put away stuff to make way for decorating the house. I'll also make fruitcake this coming weekend so it can age for Christmas. Postings may be infrequent and brief, but I'll try to keep in touch with all of you. I like to share in your fun too.

5 comments:

  1. A busy season for you and I know you enjoy it all! Sharing with family is always a joy! Many blessings to you, Linda, and to your family! A very Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your energy level is amazing, Linda. I am in awe of all you do and get done. I look forward to hearing what your celebrations will be like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you've got everything organized. I tend to freeze into inaction when the holidays draw near.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making a list can be very helpful, as long as you can find the list! haha!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.