Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Going Away Again

This morning we leave for the Oregon coast.  We are going here:
To do this:
We will be joining Jill and the kids, who have been at the cabin since Saturday evening.  Then on Saturday we all go to a big family picnic in Vernonia, Oregon before coming home.

I will be out of touch - no internet.  I'll have to work on catching up with all of your blogs next week.  This has been a crazy time since we got home from our travels.  I'll share more about that later.  

Now it's time to finish packing and hit the road.  I'm hoping for some time to rest and relax and have some fun with the kids.

6 comments:

  1. looks like a perfect place...to relax and enjoy family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy the beach and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time away and even being unplugged. Not a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to get a different perspective now and then, Linda. Like being unplugged (although it scares me a little to even contemplate it). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to have so much fun! It'll be nice to just be unplugged for a while and enjoy the family.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.