I found a work around for inserting photos. My phone sends iPhoto's to my PC as iCloud photos, but apparently Google Chrome and Blogger now only want Google photos. I have set up my PC so that my iCloud photos also go to Google photos, I hope. Blogger lets my insert Google photos.
Now I have to remember how to do this and keep checking to see if my photos are going to all the right places. :-/
Anyway these are a few of the photos I took at one of the NPA Open Gardens on Sunday. You can see that wonderful Rudbeckia.
And here we are having our coffee and almond croissants at the Quarter Deck at the Marina.
Here are some of our tomato plants, now ripening rapidly. Caprese salad in now on the menu.
And lastly, for today, Tom's wonderful collection of fancy leaf geraniums.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.