Friday, August 7, 2026

Warm August Nights

 

I just spent a wonderful hour sitting on the patio reading while the scent of Angels Trumpets, Brugmansia, wafted through the warm, calm August evening air, enhanced by the fragrance of lilies blooming in the rose garden.

While I can't get the photos of the Brugmansia or the lilies to load, I did get this one photo, and you can see the Angles Trumpets in the background. 

While these evenings are fleeting, they are the kind we remember after the chill of Autumn arrives, and linger in our memories through the dark of winter.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds wonderful, Linda. Granted, you're fortunate in Seattle because your winters are much shorter than it was for us in Chicago. Your garden is beautiful as always. But gosh... it requires so much work... and I'm so lazy.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.