Monday, November 5, 2018

Glowing, Then Going

We had some windy and rainy days lately. I've enjoyed our fall foliage from inside the house, through our windows.


From the dining room.




The kitchen

The living room
 And the family room
 Where in it's last flush of color, the Full Moon Maple spreads an orange glow. 
Upstairs, I watched the changes from my tree top viewing windows.




 From the outside
Venturing outside on a dry, almost sunny day, I caught the full red glow of the trees in the back yard. 








But the passing days and the wind and the rain take their toll. 
 The carpet below grows as the cloud above thins. 

Alas, the glow is going fast. 




12 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous color and such nice views from inside where it is cozy and warm. You've planned and planted well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. The last one is just so perfect! Thank you for sharing your brilliance with me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most magnificent yard and it is totally not fair ( I am wrong that you frame it in your windows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful the views from your windows...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what amazing views out your windows. Gorgeous reds. It is a shame when they fade but I really liked how the fallen leaves decorated the live plants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll say you had color. that's spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! Your pictures taken through the windows of your rooms are exceptional! Like works of art (which they are!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems like the colorful foliage falls all too soon. Beautiful shots and that last one is really special!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely tones of red and yellow. I noticed also that your Christmas Cactus is in full bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Linda! I was reading your posts last night when Poppy walked in the bedroom, tired and sleepy and turned back the covers on the bed. :) So, I will comment this morning. These are the most beautiful pictures. Those first few from your downstairs windows are amazing. Those look like framed prints to hang on the wall. Oh, and those orange maple leaves! It is all so pretty. We just haven't had that much color this fall. I am also interested in you last post about your diamond. I have the same problem. Haven't worn my ring in years. My fingers are in terrible shape from arthritis and hard work. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely rich fall colors...we had white this morning:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.