Thursday, June 8, 2023

June Is Ticking Off Her Days

 I'm having a hard time remembering what I do with my days, but they seem to disappear pretty quickly.

Sunday we did a big yard project, which left me not wanting to do much on Monday. I did get the laundry done and a little tidying up. Tuesday we Zoomed and I got my PT done before we had to leave for my echocardiogram and then follow up appointment in the city, which took all afternoon. I passed, but will now need to take a low dose blood pressure med, not for my blood pressure, which is fine, but because my resting pulse rate is higher than my cardiologist would like. 

On Wednesday I decided I had to break down and go clothes shopping. We have a wedding to attend in a couple of weeks, and I have no dress up clothes. Being less mobile and more depressed means I gained weight, enough that I need a size larger pants. I hate clothes shopping, but after a morning at the mall, I managed to find something comfortable to wear that will be presentable enough. 

This morning we got another job done in the yard. Now after lunch Tom is off to an eye appointment and I have a haircut appointment. This evening we will attend a senior awards ceremony at Irene's high school. We hear she is getting something, but we don't know what. Next week she graduates!

It's time for more garden pics.











The clock is ticking. Time to get moving. See you later.

8 comments:

  1. How time does fly! Love how your glass flowers make your garden sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing your wonderful garden, and I hope to hear Irene's mystery award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All week I've thought it was the weekend. I guess I'm a little excited about the bird walk on Saturday. I'll bet you're just a little excited about Irene's upcoming awards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love your garden...and I also hate clothes shopping!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a busy time of year. Enjoy ceremony and let us know about the award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems your week looks like mine! Busy week! Cardiologist, dentist, MIR , new glasses to do and many more! I am tired and will go to bed early. My husband is on duty tomorrow and I will tidy the house for the weekend . It is very hot here 30 C .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clothes shopping is one of the most frustrating and depressing things to do. Nice that you succeeded in finding something that you like and that is comfortable. I hardly ever have reason to 'dress up' but when I do I have a long black skirt that has an elastic waist. It has attended both weddings and funerals.
    Your flowers are lovely. you must have to do quite a bit of watering to keep things so lush. Today's rain isn't amounting to much so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your yard is beautiful. And I was wondering what meds they put you on, Linda. My bp is fine, but I tend to have a racing heart. My cardiologist gives me Rx propranolol, but I hardly ever use it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.