Saturday, August 8, 2026

One At A Time


It looks like I can now get one photo, but just one, at a time on a post. 

Here is a close up of the Brugmansia or Angels Trumpets. They release there scent in the evenings and at night. Heavenly. 

Maybe I can get lilies tomorrow?

You can probably imagine how hard it is for me to chose just one photo.

Update: Yay, I got a new photos inserted on my header. There are some of the Casablanca lilies in the rose bed. 

6 comments:

  1. Blogger throws a mean curve every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty! One is better than none:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new header! The lilies are stunning. I'll take one photo - you always have something beautiful to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casablanca lilies are so exquisite!!! Mine have disappeared through the years and their spot has been taken over by Phlox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One photo is better than none! I am sure you will find the fix soon. You can also use AI to help - I use Claude.ai and I sign in as "no name". He doesn't ask for any info - but I do send screen shots if needed to help with the solutions.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.