Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

The pies are baked; blackberry, pumpkin and blueberry. Check.
The pumpkin cupcakes are cooling, awaiting a swirl of cream cheese frosting. Check.
The kitchen is cleaned up - again.
-
Tomorrow I will be fortunate in sharing Thanksgiving with three of my four siblings, my mother, one of my children, a nephew and his young children, and assorted in-laws. We will go over the river and through the woods. The table will be well laden and we will be thankful for each other while missing those who are not with us.
-
Wherever you are,
And with whomever you may be,
I hope you'll have blessings to count
On this Thanksgiving Day.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures--just scrumptious looking. It's 6:00pm here and I'm just now putting the pies in the oven. Tomorrow will be busy! Have a great holiday with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks scrumptious indeed! Have a marvelous, fun Thanksgiving!

    Enjoy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. I wouldn't mind squeezing up to the table at your home, with all the delicious pies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely homemade pies. we stood in line at the bakery for half hour today to pick up sugar free pumpkin pies...hope they are good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just amazing, Linda! This is such a wonderful post. Three pies? Wow! I'll say it again, you are amazing!
    Have a most wonderful Thanksgiving, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking pies. I love blackberry pie. Have fun today and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely desserts, Linda! I wish I had your energy and determination.

    My family and I will be celebrating the LAZY way: dining at the Prince Court Restaurant next to the Ala Wai marina. The food will be fabulous.

    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful effort Linda. Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pies look amazing! YUM. We are on our third Thanksgiving over here!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.