Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Busy Days Full of ...What?

 I know I've been busy since I last posted, but I had to look at my planning calendar to try to figure out exactly busy doing what?

I have been trying to either walk or bike each day. I had a physical therapy appointment Friday and now I have some new exercises that I had to spend some time trying to figure out how to do here at home, and then make new chart checklists. I use checklists to keep myself honest. 

We were all prepared to watch the Sounders on Saturday, now that our Apple TV is working, but, alas, the game in Philadelphia was rained out! Now, soccer gaimes don't get rained out, but it was raining so hard that the field was so saturated that the ball wouldn't even bounce or roll.  It will be resumed at some later date.

Sunday we got our walk in in the morning and I worked on cutting the pieces for my next quilt square, which I hope to get back to today. Then it was time for the Academy Awards. We have seen seven of the ten nominated movies, all at home on our TV, most of them free. I watched the whole program, enjoying the fashions and most of Jimmy Kimmel's banter, and especially Ryan Gosling's performance of the Ken song. 

I was surprised that "Killers of the Flower Moon" was pretty much shut out of the awards, but we didn't really have favorites to root for. All in all, it was a good production. 

Monday was house work and laundry day, and when that was done, I decorated. Saint Patrick's Day and Easter are too close together this year.


Keep the shamrocks but put out the bunnies and chicks and ducks and eggs. 

Looks a lot like all the previous years, but here is part of it.






I have stopped collecting, but I still want to see all of my decorations and remember their history. I'll leave them up for much of April, as spring decorations. 

It has been a rainy morning. We had our Zoom meet up, with good conversation. Jill stopped by. Now I think I finally have all the photos found and edited and it is time to get moving on something else. 

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your garden or decorating shots. Mahalo for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool collection; I'm trying to figure out how the egg weath is made. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Spring decorations. The daffodils are so pretty. I must find some soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how to set up files for photos so My photos are a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pretty decorations, I always look forward to them and they mark the beginning of a season for me, often,

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a nice decoration. This year I am not decorating for Easter. This weekend I will try to do something in the garden. I try to walk again with my dog two or three kms but afterwards my legs are very painful but when the weather is nice it is nice to go out! Here Spring has finally arrived and flowers are coming out. We will have a busy weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're definitely ready for Easter. Everything looks gorgeous, Linda!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.