Friday, April 12, 2024

2024 Skagit Valley Tulip Festival at Roozengaarde Part 1



We were right to wait. Wednesday, April 10th turned out to be a beautiful, blue sky day in the Skagit valley. I was also right to give this venture at least one more try. I walked and walked and did better than OK. 
Of course all the other people who were waiting for a perfect day were there too, but we managed to share the beauty and I even got a few photos without people in them. I cropped out a bunch of others. 
Of course I took a LOT of photos, but my friend Jan at breakfast said I should post them all, since she couldn't go, so I will be posting in batches. Here is Part 1. 
Outside the entry gate - the promise of things to come. 

Display beds backed by tulip crop fields.




Tom likes to take close ups.

Rivers of Muscari - Grape Hyacinth




















More to come on another day.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my word. Those are so pretty. The brightness makes me smile. Thanks for posting the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a pleasure to see your tulip festival! Thrilling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much beauty is almost overwhelming!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty!!Fantastic photos thank you so much!Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours are beautiful ! Reminds me of the tulip fields in the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somebody very carefully plots out the colors and shapes to make a very eye catching display.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! Thanks for posting lots of photo, I enjoyed them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You and DJan are so lucky to be able to see all this beauty. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.