Monday, August 3, 2009

On The Road Again

I'm too tired to download and post pics tonight, so I'll just post a quick update. Today we went to the Museum of Flight, which is an excellent museum at Boeing Field in South Seattle. I have pics, and maybe I'll post a photo essay in the future. We regrouped at home, began packing, and then went to Tom's sister's house on Henderson Bay near Gig Harbor for dinner. There we visited with Tom's brother Dave and sister-in-law Vicki, who are up from California. Back home tonight, we have packed our bags and tomorrow morning we will set out for the little red cabin at Rockaway Beach, Oregon. I will be away from my blog until next week, so carry on, all you cyber friends, and I'll catch up with you later.

4 comments:

  1. aahhh...the little red cabin! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are just an entertaining visitors machine. I'll have to take notes...lol~

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem about the Museum of Flight. I remember seeing that one.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.