Friday, April 1, 2022

April

 Chicks and ducks and bunnies, and raindrops and sunshine and FLOWERS! I love April. 

I decorated inside last week. This week I got outside a little bit to garden. I might get out a bit more on Saturday before the raindrops fall again. There has been soccer to watch on TV and my granddaughter to watch jumping hurdles. Spring is fun!

I picked these in the yard during the week, and I got out my chicks and ducks and bunnies and eggs and all things Easter. 








My daffodils were fading fast. They're done now, so today I bought a few carnations to add to my flower decorations. I'll get out and pick some more camelias tomorrow before the rain gets them. 

Walking is getting harder. I have one more week until I finally get to see the neurologist to find out what's going on in my head. Knowing is better than not knowing.  Pretty flowers and decorations help. 

11 comments:

  1. Spring has sprung in your home! Hope you get the spring back in your step soon and some answers from the Dr. Waiting is hard:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home says everything spring so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a collection, spring is here in the desert too. my strawberries are blooming and roses getting ready. No bunnies in sight but it's will be 88 degrees soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowerww are so beautiful. I do hope you can find out what's going on to keep you from your walks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so lovely! Spring is a wonderful season. Good luck with the appointment next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Spring/Easter decorating!! I hope you can some solid answers when you see the neurologist. It's hard not knowing what's happening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have the best seasonal decorations. I'm partial to the ducks. I do hope you find out soon what is going on and that they have an easy fix.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing how wonderful Spring is in your neck of the woods! Best wishes for a diagnosis that can be fixed simply.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely decorations! April here depends on how much the sun comes out and how warm it gets. May is really our month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Easter at your house. Such sweet bunnies and chicks and ducks, and the beautiful flowers. Many of your things remind me of Easter when I was young. Oh I do hope you find out soon about your problem walking and get it taken care of. I know how important working outside and moving around is to you. Will be thinking of you and wish you the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, pretty flowers and decorations do help!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.