Saturday, April 16, 2022

Easter

 

There will be the usual seven of us around our Easter table again this year after a two year pause. We will rejoice in being back to normal and in good health. 

Jill is hosting and cooking the ham, twice baked potatoes, buns, and asparagus. I am bringing the pies, fruit salad, and Easter baskets. 




I think the Easter bunny will be hiding eggs since the weather man says it will not rain on us. At Easter we are all kids now. We all hunt eggs and get treats. 

We will be celebrating two birthdays. Irene is 17 on Easter Day and Jake turned 47 on the 11th. They both requested pie, cherry for Irene and Marion Berry for Jake. 

However you celebrate Easter and spring and new life, I hope you experience joy and peace and love on this special day. 

Happy Easter!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! Glad you can get together with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! Happy Birthday to Irene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to all! Enjoy your visit and Easter egg hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easter signifies spring and so much more. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up those family traditions. Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter! I think I need to start some family traditions for the sake of my grandsons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a lovely Easter with your family. How special to have an Easter birthday. Have a good one, Irene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the good wishes, and I send them back to you, barely used! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter! Your berry pies look delicious. My Mother used to make delicious Cherry pie and would talk me into coming spend a weekend with her by saying she would make me a cherry pie. I loved going to see her even without the pie. Happy birthday to Irene. Hope Jake had a happy birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a happy Easter despite all the Covid troubles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to Irene and Jake! You always have the most wonderful holiday celebrations.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.