Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving!

 The table is set.

The pies are baked. That's a berry pie for Jake (he'll share) and a gluten free pumpkin pie (crust less) for Dan. Charlie is bringing the real pumpkin pie.
The cranberry sauce is chillin'.

All of the ingredients for the stuffing are ready  to be combined and refrigerated until the turkey is stuffed.


Tom has the garage set up for wreath making. 

I think we are ready for Thanksgiving Day.  

I am thankful that at least for this one more time Tom and I can make this happen. Each year that we are able to give to others is a gift for us too. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends and family. May your day be just what you hope it to be, filled with warmth, kindness, love, and gratefulness, and some fun and laughter too!

13 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Linda! Your table looks lovely... and your crustless gluten-free pie also. We're going out to a restaurant for the first time this Thanksgiving. But... I'm gluten-free also and they do have some gluten-free choices on their Thanksgiving family style menu - so lucky me! I'm finding restaurants are getting better about offering GF choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is looking perfect. Hope you take lots of pictures and have a wonderful time for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a spread! We used to do that when we spent Thanksgivings in Washington. Now we're doing it more simply. Have a great, grateful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks so beautiful and tasty! Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am grateful for all the virtual friends I have, and I can enjoy Thanksgiving in every home! Happy Thanksgiving, to you and all of your wonderful extended family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your entire family. Enjoy your day together making memories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wreath making tradition as part of the Thanksgiving festiviites. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way your holidays are full of giving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never used mushrooms in stuffing, it looks great. I love the wreath making.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Linda, I always look forward to seeing your dining room on Thanksgiving Day. What a beautifully set table. Jake's berry pie looks delicious. I actually thought about you and Tom yesterday. Hope you have more pictures of your day and the wreath making.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so happy you had such a fabulous Thanksgiving, Linda. It all looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything is ready ! I wish you a belated Thanks giving to both of you, plenty of Joy and Happiness

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.