Thursday, October 3, 2024

Decorating For October

 Tom got the Autumn tub out of the attic. It's October and time to decorate for fall. 

The wreath is by the door.



The mantel and hearth are decorated.

Tom's mother's c1910 glass pumpkin candy jars have their pride of place. 
One of the new hydrangea arrangements I made is joined by glass pumpkins in the coffee table. 
The dining table
The dining room has fancy gourds
and a photo bomber in the mirror. 
There are still dahlias for the kitchen table, with the October table mat. 
And now it's 1:00 and time for lunch.

The sun is shining and it's finally above 60 degrees. I've done my mile+ walk and my blogging. I think Tom has some garden work for me this afternoon. 

See you later. 

6 comments:

  1. You have some colorful decorations for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! You go all out decorating, I used to...not so much anymore. I may change the dining table topper:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is looking very lovely for Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the best decorations, year round!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.