Monday, September 30, 2024

Harvesting Hydrangeas and Taking a Garden Walk

 Saturday we picked hydrangeas that I will use for dried bouquets once the fresh flowers are gone. Right now they are chilling in the garage with a little water on their stems. I'll get to them when I get to them.

On Sunday, since the sun was shining and there was no Seahawks football, we went to the nearby Highline Seatac Botanical Garden for our walk.

















Have you seen one of these on the road? It's a Tesla "truck". Not sure how much use it is for haulng, but it is a head truner. 

Now Monday is ticking away. The house is clean, the laundry is done, the bills are paid. It is the last day of September, pay day for us state employee retirees. 
The Seahawks start in an hour on Monday night football. It's time to go sit in my chair and work my Wordle and check out Facebook. 
See you later. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey... We just saw that Tesla Foundation truck/car whatever next to us a few days ago. I agree it's a head turner. I looked up the price. $140,000.00? Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of everything in this garden. Lots of color and different shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely garden to walk around and on a pleasant day. That Tesla vehicle sure looks strange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely garden walk! The Tesla looks like a bad, rejected Lego. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.