Saturday, November 16, 2013

Wolverines and Mud Dogs

It was a good morning for finishing out the grand kids' youth soccer season.
Isaac's team, the Wolverines, entered their last match undefeated.
 Isaac Gibson, # 10, played mid field, forward and defender.  Here he is in action.






The wolverines won this match too, 5-2, and finished their season undefeated.

I didn't get to Irene's match until the second half, but in that half she finally came alive and put on quite a show, charging after the ball, and even scoring a goal!  She had me laughing as she smiled as she ran and seemed to thoroughly enjoy herself.
Irene Gibson, #18 on the Mud Dogs.

 Right after her goal.  I missed the scoring and the big smile here.  I was just having fun watching.  Good job, Irene.↓























 With Grandpa after the match.  The Mud Dogs were victorious.

 And there were even cupcakes!
I know.  That was a lot of photos.  I left out lots, but I couldn't decide which of these to leave out. :-) 

8 comments:

  1. I'll sign up the girl soccer player with the black and red gloves. I also noticed a guy with red and black gloves who was playing his heart out. soccer is one of the best games for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some fantastic pictures in there, Linda. I can see why you couldn't leave any of these out. After all, it's a chronicle for the ages! These days will not come again soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gracious! I love every one of these shots. You should be an action sports photographer. You really capture the excitement and exultation of the moment. Your beautiful grandchildren are sure growing up fast, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a show your grands put on. I am so impressed by their athleticism. My granddaughter Julia, age 6, plays soccer and loves the game, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all wonderful pictures. Irene looks really into the game and Isaac is looking more and more grown up. I love the proud grandpa shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great action photos. My four sons all participated in soccer too. I wouldn't let them play football-too dangerous. They loved soccer...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable kids! Great shots. Proud grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Isaac and Irene!
    Great shots of your cuties Grandma!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.