Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything

Well, it did snow here today, some. It's coming in the form of showers, kind of hit and miss. This one hit! I have been going through all of my electronic communication and photo equipment, getting everything all charged up and loaded with the information I need to stay in touch. I have now achieved cell phone texting - sort of. I can do it - slowly. I'm also using my mini-laptop, Suzy, to post this blog, seeing how much she can handle in photo downloads. She's not very powerful or as easy to manage as my PC, but she travels well. Tom is working in his green house, planting up geraniums he has grown from cuttings. They will be happy to stay indoors a while longer yet. We will be heading to some sun and warmth ourselves soon We leave for eight days in Arizona on Monday.

12 comments:

  1. Wow, you got snow! We have nothing so far on Capitol Hill. I just bought a fancy new BIG laptop and it probably won't travel well. What kind of small one do you have that you can still do photo work on? I think I need to get a little traveling one as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maya, the mini-laptop is an Acer Aspire One that my kids gave us for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a greenhouse looks like fun especially on snowy days when you want to work outside

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just beginning to catch up on all of my blogging friends' postings since 2/17!
    I am SO looking forward to seeing your garden come alive! And the trips that you go on,too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda,
    I just looked out the window, and it's snowing here. It's really coming down.
    Have a wonderful time in Arizona. When will you be home? Will you be at the wedding?
    Then it's off to Colorado for Easter. Right?
    We may try to do something for part of Spring vacation.
    Scott and Daniel are still here. It's nice to have them, but I miss our privacy, some. There is also more cooking to do, and more wash.
    Mike is doing fine.
    Take care and have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're going to have so much fun with your traveling! Have a great time. It's nice to have that small laptop, too.

    I envy Tom his greenhouse. That is so wonderful to have. No wonder you have such a fabulous garden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admired Tom's hothouse and his successful strike of geraniums. As an avid gardener I share his enjoyment. Hope you have a safe and happy journey to Arizona - and home. - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my a real greenhouse at your home! I can feel the jealous fumes rising from my eyes when I look at that photo. I'm so envious! Joann

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are getting some snow as I type. Snow and a few daffodils and tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Linda. I'll check that one out. Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a wonderful and safe trip, Linda. Don't miss a thing while you're there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a safe trip Linda...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.