The house was built in 1894, and has had several owners. The formal gardens were commissioned in 1929 by the last owner, who lived here until 1968. The house is open for tours, but was not open on Memorial Day.
In the conservatory.
Entering the formal gardens.
Old apple trees persist.
Under the shady arbor.
Old vines create a roof overhead.
Nature trails lead into the wooded area.
This sun room looked like a great place to hang out.