Tuesday, February 1, 2022

February!

 

February is Heart Month. I was supposed to get mine fixed today. 

That isn't happening now until later so today is just another day. We will be shopping early at Costco during senior hours. I'll do my hour of physical therapy. I'll check in on your blogs and work my Wordle and newspaper puzzles. I'll do some work on the stationary bike and walk in the garden. I'll read and cook dinner and watch TV. And I will be glad that I can still do all of those things. 

I'm getting better, slowly, and life is good. 

As you see, I changed my header photo. Will that do for now? It will be a while before spring comes outside, but in the grocery store flower shop beautiful  blooms are bursting with color. 

I don't get to go to the Northwest Flower and Garden Show this year so I think I might need to visit some garden centers.

Forget snow and think roses, although that's not possible for some of you, snowed under, or still freezing cold. Winter is still with us.

I'm thinking of all of you and I'm so happy that you are in my life.




14 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a grocery store flower shop?!? So beautiful!

    I am hoping you will get you heart fixed soon. As you said, it is heart month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That may be the best grocery store flowers I have seen or maybe I am just flower deprived right now. Really hope you get a definite date soon so you can put this in your rear view mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing floral arrangements. My godmother was a florist and I loved spending time in her shop - the aroma was simply wonderful.

    Fingers crossed your surgery isn't delayed for too much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yours is the most colorful post I've ever seen. Sorry about your surgery being postponed... but if it's not an emergency, I'd rather not be in the hospital right now with Covid still hanging around. However, my cousin in N.O. passed out twice in the last 2 days and was told today that he needed a pacemaker. He's 74. They're doing the surgery tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers! I especially like the pinkish/whitish roses with the tinge of green on the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flowers are amazing!! Your grocery store has quite the selection to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I've looked back at your posts. You are such an encouragement to me. Sounds like you hurt your body by overdoing it in the yard and garden?? Oh Linda, I did the same thing and have paid dearly. But, I didn't know you were having heart surgery. So sorry that it has been postphoned. I don't understand why there are so many people that won't get the vaccine. It saves lives! The grocery store flowers are just beautiful, and I love your header. Oh, I LOVE the picture of the two beauties Jill and Irene on their snow shoe hike. Sorry for such a mixed comment. Will sure be thinking about you and wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. With all those flowers I'll say life is good. Much success on your journey over the next while. Make sure that you are ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful flowers! Hope you can get fixed up soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, the new header gives my heart a lift. When I'm feeling down I'll just click to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My heart to your heart, Linda! Gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They do push spring, but they are certainly inspiring. Sorry about your surgery delay. That must be frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have to get your garden inspiration somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your new header! The colours of the flowers are beautiful


    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.