Saturday, March 4, 2023

She's 50!

 Today is my little girl's 50th birthday. 

I always loved her birth date, March 4th, or Match Forth, as I called it, because she has been marching out and along and to her own drummer ever since.

She is currently in Hawaii, scuba diving. I posted some recent photos on Facebook, and now I'll share them with you.







All taken in her 50th year, Jill is still marching from one adventure to another, today trading climbing up high for diving down below. 

And for those of you familiar with her free food eating pageant, which she declared last time she would end, she has apparently found free food in Honolulu! There might be pictures!

Mother, daughter, sister, cousin, friend, she is amazing! 

10 comments:

  1. At 50, she looks amazingly fit and healthy. The wind has died down and it's not raining, so she's probably having a pleasant time in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing family and even better, great relationships with all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, Linda. You have a beautiful daughter. Mine will be 53 in May and extremely active also... much more than I ever was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, adventurous, Jill is amazing! I am really looking forward to seeing her Hawaii photos. Happy Birthday, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to Jill. How does time fly by so fast that our kids have turned 50?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Jill! She is certainly living life to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your Jill! I tell my daughter not to let me know when she is scuba diving because it makes me nervous...to share only when the dive is over! Have a great birthday Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday wishes to Jill. She is so full of life and energy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hair, the hair......amazing! And, at 50, no less.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope Jill had a nice Birthday! My daughter has arrived in Costa Rica and my son’s Birthday is on March 8 th all Birthday in Spring! Maxime and I in April.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.