Monday, May 1, 2023

May Day!

 

Happy May Day!

I don't have May baskets, but I do have May flowers. 

These tulips are from our "picking bed", old bulbs that Tom has grown on for two years in our vegetable beds. Many of them are blooming and I get to pick them!


We are enjoying the tulips in our planted beds too. It's so beautiful in the garden right now.

Meanwhile it's Monday and house cleaning and laundry day. I'm resting after dusting and mopping the floor. Then I'll have to get back to the laundry.

But it's May Day! I hope yours is wonderful. 





11 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, Oh wow! It's spring! Your tulips are absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe it's May already. Time is flying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tulips are so lovely, especially the fancy ones. I did laundry today too but cleaning the house will have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May Day is Lei Day in Hawaii. Garlands of blossoms in the air....

    That is a song we sing and it is also the time when lei makers and lei artists enter their creations in a competition which is showcased at one of our parks. I always like the month of May. Maybe it is my favorite month of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to have the flowers to celebrate May Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful tulips! And such vibrant colors, too. I hope you had a great May Day. Sounds like you did. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tulips! Happy May Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy May Day! Beautiful flowers, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your yard is so lovely! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tulips are wonderful, especially the second pictures.
    Hope you’ll have a Happy May!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.