Friday, April 23, 2010

Off to Whidbey

I'm heading to Whidbey Island for a family work party at the cabin, but I'll be back Saturday night. We worked in the yard yesterday and today. It's that time of year. I will be spending most of my time in the yard this month, weather permitting. I have a Sounders Soccer match to watch Sunday at 11:00, and there was an also a match yesterday evening to watch as well. Soccer and gardening - my life for now. And I have more garden pics to post. I only took 120 yesterday! I'll get back to you.

5 comments:

  1. have fun...we all wished we had a cabin on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those garden pictures are all awesome. I meant to say that they didn't all beautiful like that without some help (from you). I hope you have a good time at the cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to tell you to have a good time because I know you will. You are genetically inclined to see the beautyto that surrounds you and appreciate it. I'll be here when you return

    ReplyDelete
  4. only 120! you slacker ;)

    hope you're having a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a lot of photos! Hope these two activities bring you rest and relaxation Linda? - Dave

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.