Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Tifo Team

Jake and Joe came over yesterday afternoon for another session of tifo creating. We were swathed in Rave Green sheets.
-
I turned the serger over to Joe, and Jake helped manage the yards and yards of fabric.
It was easy to get lost in the work.
Ah, Joe emerges from the green tower of power.
I'm not supposed to reveal when or how this is to be used. I'm sworn to secrecy until it makes its appearance at an upcoming Sounders match. But I can tell you it's BIG! It's eight twin sheets and four king sheets sewn together for a dimension of approximately 18feet X 50feet!
-
I don't think it's a flag.

10 comments:

  1. At first I thought they were making drapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I am puzzled and curious as to how it's going to be used. Love that shade of green, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! For sure that's not a flag! We'll all be waiting to find out what this is all about.

    These guys are dedicated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How totally cool! I also can't wait to see what emerges. I'm finding all kinds of ways to re-use old sheets since I am now the proud owner of a sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well awesome, will have to wait to find out. fun family activity

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am very intrigued as to what will "emerge" from the green sheets. I do like the color. How great that "the fans" all take part in the creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I guess we will have to wait until you do the 'reveal'.

    Wowee your gardens look beautiful. Isn't it amazing how many shades of green there are. And the colors you have!!!!!!
    I am a big fan of the different colors of Huechera. I just got a new one called 'Berry Smoothie', pinkish peachy foliage. Another fav is 'Marmalade'.
    But mostly about now I have weeds. I miss my late husband---he was my weeder and he did an excellent job too.

    MB

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK... Now you've really got me curious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Linda, shows guys can do almost anything huh? :-) - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait! Fun photos Linda and I am really impressed with those boys putting this together, whatever it may be.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.