Monday, April 22, 2019

At the Cabin

We spent Earth Day in the Skagit Valley, tiptoeing through the tulips, and on Whidbey Island among rhododendrons. There will be posts with lots of pictures when I get back home and get all of my photos edited and culled and select some to publish.

This evening we are at the Whidbey cabin, where it is tulip time in our cabin garden.





 The beach neighbors love our display and we are happy to get to see it too.

After dinner we went out for a brief walk. Eagles were chirping and cavorting overhead. 
 Herons sailed by too.
 The wind was strong and cold coming off the sound.
Now we are cozy and warm and settled in for the night. Our precious Earth is a beautiful world.

8 comments:

  1. beautiful tulips and other spring flowers-perfect location for earth day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really do miss tulips! Thanks for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tulips! I am going to the tulip festival this Friday and am so glad to see your pretty ones in full bloom. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. People like you make our earth a better place to be. I wish the politicians would listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you really do have tulip time going on. Beautiful. Loved the drift wood also. We need to make our politicians know that a healthy world is vital.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It truly is, and the two of you do much to make it more so. Love the cottage garden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The perfect way to spend Earth Day! I'm sure your Tulips are very much admired by all the passers by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cabin is such a treasure. How cool to see the tulips that previously bloomed in your home garden making themselves at home on the island.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.