Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Chicks and Ducks and Bunnies

April is here and Easter is on the way. I don't know if there will be a family Easter dinner or an egg hunt this year, and if there is it will be at Jill's house, but I decorated anyway.

I love Easter decorations, which to me are Spring decorations, full of pretty pastel colors and soft things and new life. 

I have collected decorations over the years and each year they have a place somewhere, like on the mantel and the hearth. 


Here and there on tables. 




and in cabinets.
 In the dining room


 The kitchen table, 
 and in the powder room.

 Of course the outside is decorated too.

The first tulips are showing color!

Happy April!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, you really go all out with seasonal decorating and it all looks delightful. Lots of peeps, bunnies and eggs. Inside and out yet looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see you are still decorating as usual. I love that the tulips are beginning to show color! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never decorated that much even when the grands visited. I hate the take down meaning the end of the season. But it certainly gives you joy and inspriration and I do like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made your place very cheerful for the spring and Easter season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your decorations. I liked the tulips the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy April to you and Tom-----wishing April Fools Day could snap us back to nomal----LOL
    Love your decorations----I even recognize some too
    Be safe
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like an insert from Better Homes and Gardens! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that spring and easter come together. You certainly decorate every where! What a collection....

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have gone all out with decorating for Easter/Spring. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Easter/spring decorations are a pure pleasure, so cheerful. You have a lot of color in the garden already!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the reminder! I need to get out my bunnies for my wreath outside the door! Your collections all look like spring!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.