Saturday, June 18, 2011

Checking In

We had two and a half wonderful days on the Oregon Coast, then woke to rain this morning.  But we made the most of the good weather we had.  More detailed reports will come in a few days.


Tonight we are at a Best Western in Woodburn, OR, in the Willamette Valley, so I am connected, thanks the the hotel WiFi.  Tomorrow we will visit and spend time with my mother before heading back to Seattle in the evening.


It may be late Monday before I get any photos posted.  I'll also try to catch up with more of you and your comings and goings in the last week.  Jill and the kids are with us one more week, so time will be precious.

7 comments:

  1. glad you are enjoying your actual family, your blogging virtual family and friends can wait...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with the kids, Linda. And safe travels to you! Oh, and Happy Father's Day to the dads in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, It is wonderful that you have the opportunity to spend time with your grand-kids and family; these days can never be taken away or lived again so enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, enjoy your time with your family -- especially today, Happy Father's Day to the father of your children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure do know what it's like not to be connected. It was actually good for me, but now I'm inundated with a ton of work. I'm feeling a bit better today. I have the worst time with jet lag. Enjoy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Better a little rain than the 100 degree weather forecast for the central valley. I shouldn't complain, though, our weather has been pretty nice this year and summer heat is to be expected.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your family -- we'll all be here when you're ready!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.