Sunday, April 5, 2020

Charlie's Story

Some of you might not know the back story of Charlie/Mewdini, so I found some old posts to re-share. It was fun looking back through old posts to find this stuff, but feel free to ignore it.


==================================
Here are links to previous posts about the borrowed cat I call Charlie, in case you missed them the first time around.

When I first met Charlie:
https://lindaletters.blogspot.com/2018/06/my-friend-charlie.html

Snow cat:
https://lindaletters.blogspot.com/2019/02/snow-cat.html



We found out in January 2019 who Charlie's owner was, when Peter stopped by to see what the construction next door was all about. While Peter was standing on our porch, talking to Tom, Charlie showed up. Tom said the cat was a frequent, welcome visitor, and Peter said, "That's my cat!" But Tom didn't ask any details. 

When I found Charlie was really Mewdini
https://lindaletters.blogspot.com/2019/02/cat-update-shes-he.html


7 comments:

  1. I sure do like Mewdini's name. It's very clever, just like that enterprising cat. I've always enjoyed meeting your four-legged friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun to read about a special four legged friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a fun story and am only sorry you have to be separated now but can understand his owner's fear. Hope Charlie (sorry I got use to him being Charlie) too will be out of isolation soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when Charlie found you guys...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of the most beautiful cats I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I reread all of your posts. I forgot about the cat house. All the snow and the tracks in the snow made me feel cool. ha... Charlie is a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do remember the tales of Charlie, such a beautiful cat.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments. Since I link most posts to Facebook, you may comment there if you do not have an account. I have eliminated Anonymous comments due to spammers.